Thursday, April 19, 2012

A New Life Has Dawned!

It's been very silent here at the Jungle for quite some time.  What's with the sudden hiatus from the blogging world?  Well, it took some time too for this mom to absorb the fact that a new life will be thriving soon in her jungle.  She is going to be a mother for the third time!  Yes, you heard it right, 100% correct!


Seven months more yet my mind is really panicking.  A lot of things are bugging me.  But I tell you delivering is not one of them, I believe I was born for it.  God has blessed me with the ability to give birth in silence, and yes, I don't scream, I don't curse my husband.  I could almost pass for the women of Scientology.


But all those little buggers in my mind would have to be set aside and organized later.  All I want to do now is to think good and positive and welcome this new bundle of joy with open arms along with his or her two other siblings.  And I am so touched to understand and feel the words of the writer Elizabeth Stone: "Making the decision to have a child---it's wondrous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."










Photocredits:
Julian Wainwright Photography

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! + wow, I guess an a-okay delivery is really quite a blessing! my problem when i was about to give birth is my cervix won't dilate even after 12 hours from when my waterbag broke. they had to do an emergency C-section. i was not really all for it, but it was the safest option we have + i was thinking more of my baby's health + welfare, so i did it anyway!

    by the way, that is one of my most favorite motherhood quotations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've made the right decision Vix...what's the point of delivering normally if the baby was dehydrated and would be in danger. The baby and the mother should always be the topmost priority and not the way or how the mother gives birth. It's just that I was blessed with the chance of doing it the normal way with all external factors contributing to its success. :)

      Delete