Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nice To Know You Wednesday #4

 It's always  nice to know someone right?  So here we go again with another of Nice To Know You Wednesday.

 
What’s one song you dedicate to your child {or a loved one, in case you are still single}?
I am in love with Josh Groban at the moment.  I know I'm a late bloomer :).  Even if it isn't intended for a mother-child relationship, I dedicate the song You're Still You to my children.  And here's a snippet of the song:   

I look up to
Everything you are
In my eyes you do no wrong
I've loved you for so long
And after all is said and done
You're still you
After all
You're still you

You walk past me

I can feel your pain
Time changes everything
One truth always stays the same
You're still you
After all
You're still you 

I just think it's a classic feeling for moms who see their children grow, experience pain, do something bad, yet they are there for them no matter what.  Oh, I love you Josh!  :P

 
What’s one thing most people do not know about you?
Hello, my name is Reese and I am a self-proclaimed coffeeholic.  I can never get enough coffee.  And I hope it's not a sin. And I would never ever pass for a Mormon because of such.

  
How many tattoos do you have? If you have none, do you think of getting one?
I don't have one and honestly, it never crossed my mind to have one until now.  The New Testament doesn't give a clear view on it, though in the Old Testament it was clearly stated not to have one as it is associated with pagan rituals.  But I always believe we have the free will to decide on matters like this.  As long as it would not blaspheme God, I think it'd be fine but I don't want to go under the needles because I had so much in giving birth!
  
What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
It's gotta be Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte when we've made a tour of Luzon along with our high school friends and my husband (then my bf) back in the 90s.  In the south, it would be Pearl Farm, Davao with my bestfriend and I was three months pregnant with my youngest. Beautiful places! 
Would you believe I hardly went to the waters as I was having my "lihi" at this point? :D


What do you do most when you are bored?
When boredom sets in, the extrovert in me dominates, I would always think of somewhere to go even with my little girl in tow.  More often it would be in my aunt's house so my daughter would have someone to play with and I would have someone to talk to as well. 




Linking up with:


1 comment:

  1. i would love to go to Pagudpud with Jared! that is a lovely photo, how far along are you in there?

    I am not sure if I have left a comment here already, but it is nice to re-visit here + leave some more comment love.

    it is nice to know you a little bit more, classmate ^_^

    ReplyDelete