Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Easter Eggs Aren't Just For Easter!

Easter Sunday is in three weeks time but here in our tiny Jungle, it's almost always Easter because  my youngest loves to paint Easter eggs every now and then in as much as she loves to sing 12 Days Of Christmas everyday too!  Pretty weird huh?!  So you are most welcome to drop by if you want a spirit of both because everyday it's Easter or Christmas here! 

Painting is one of the skills I'm hoping my kids will like and hone.  See, in our clan, there isn't one with the ability on this creative side.  Most, if not all, are into math, engineering, computers, medicine...  It will be something different if I will be able to nurture them into this art.  And I personally will love it when I see our home filled with their art treasures.

And here's my darling...how she loves to paint!  So whenever breakfast includes boiled eggs, she would have them painted first before we get to eat it or at least I separate one for her to paint.  She too loves doing it with her Baby Einstein cd playing in the background.  Look how she holds the paint brush so well.  It seems indeed I have an artist/painter in the making here!


All we need is more budget for painting.  And you may wonder why...well, you know living in the Philippines makes you think not just twice but many times because money is really hard to earn.  But we WILL set aside something for the kids especially when it comes to improving their well being.  So I will probably be needing some easel soon so she can feel it more and lots and lots of paint! (As you can see above that she only uses three colors which we just looted from his brother's school art kit.) 

And I guess all she needs is nurturing right even in a world where mathematicians and scientists are more preferred and favored.  And this is so advanced Happy Easter!






Linking up with:
Of Jared's Little Corner










1 comment: