Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nice To Know You Wednesday 1

Add caption

1. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?

-It's always been a dream to visit the Holy Land and actually walk where Jesus did.  I will certainly have goosebumps while walking.

2. Where did you grow up?

-I grew up in the small, "developing" (meaning farmlands being turned into villages & subdivisions) city of Malolos which lies in the province of Bulacan.  This is probably where I will live most of my life since the man that I married was just a couple of barangays away from where I was born.  Not much of a wanderer eh?

3. What is the last thing you watched on the tellie?

-Not much of a tellie person because I am really a boring person.  If ever I will be watching it it's most likely because of my kids and it's tuned in Disney Junior/Cartoon Network. Maybe if I'm still single I would love to watch Amazing Race & Survivor, it's so time-consuming! But if I am to reveal the last time I crazily watched it, it was (shy) the Meteor Garden days!:D

4. What kind of car do you drive?

-We do have a "borrowed" (but it's with us since the day we had our firstborn) car from in-laws and it's a Honda Accord.  It's an old model but still working great and comfy enough for us except for the gas cost.  I learned to drive it when I was pregnant with my second child. It was kind of liberating! But the procrastinator that I am, the student permit that I had secured got expired and never renewed until now.

5. Where would you retire?

-If given a choice, I would love to retire in a place where mountains and sea meet.  I've been to Palawan and I thought it as a perfect place for me to retire (I don't know about my husband though) since most of its inhabitants are still Tagalog-speaking.  If only I had the money I would have bought a parcel of land there along with my bestfriend (or maybe time will come she'll sell a part of it to me if I can afford it by then ; ).



This is my first link-up post.  To read more NTKYW entries, please go to: nice to know you wednesday + leap years at mum-writes.com.

2 comments:

  1. i see nothing wrong about growing + living + settling in our city, this is one of the most ideal places to live! ^_^

    i saw an episode of this local travel show + i must say, The Holy Land is one amazing place to visit, hopefully you'll get to realize that dream very soon!

    thanks for joining + i hope to see you next time!

    Nice to know yoU! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right Vix! Our city's accessibility to everything is indeed most ideal. I even walk to the market when it's my day to do so. Though my heart longs to retire near a mountain, being a lover of such... :))

      Delete