Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nice To Know You Wednesday #2



I have missed last week's and it's a day late nevertheless I'd still be participating with the blog meme of my friend Vix of mumwrites.  So here's another snippet to the life of a homemaker a.k.a. stay-at-home mom.


1.  When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Aside from my daily duties outside our house, like sweeping the yard and hanging clothes in the sun (though, we failed to see sunshine these past several days), the last time I was really outside was Tuesday for my weekly marketing.  Really, if I were given a choice I won't do it or if I have a higher food budget I'll do everything in the grocery.  Marketing in our public market is one of my pet peeves!  Especially when it rains just like the last one, oh, the dirt, the roaches roaming around, the loud-and-bad-mouthed vendors!
   
2.  What is the last  thing you downloaded onto your computer?

I downloaded a pdf copy of Walking With God for my quiet time.  I really found it worthy because it makes you think more deeply of your life, compared to Our Daily Bread (which I still do read), because you create your own story in it.

3.  What was the last thing you bought?
A week's worth of provisions for my family.  :)  


4.  Who sent the last text message you received?
Globe.


5.  What did you do for your last birthday?

We went to Marquee in Pampanga just for a change.  We ate at Yellow Cab, did a once-in-a-blue-moon, well-deserved shopping for me and my kids.:)


Linking up with:

1 comment:

  1. hi mommy! visiting from NTKYW..badmouth vendor talaga ha..ako din..kong sana marami lang pera.. SM na lang lagi ng SM..
    http://shengkay.com/2012/03/nice-to-know-you-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete