Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nice To Know You Wednesday #3

It's Wednesday and it's time for another round of getting to know something about someone.  This is Nice To Know You Wednesday from Vix of mum writes.
   


What was the title of the last book you read?
It was an abridged copy The Wizard of Oz which was a gift to my son's 7th birthday but still too long for him to read so I took the chance.  Sure as it was, I enjoyed it for I love adventure novels, going on a journey and consequently meeting lots of characters who will have a deep impact to the protagonist.

How do rainy days make you feel?
I used to love rainy days and I'd always perceived that only few people seemed to like it.  But it was before my husband opened a motorcycle shop.  Now I almost wish it wouldn't rain that often because it was bad for the business. :D 


What effect does music have on you?
 It's therapeutic to me, soothes my soul and relaxes my physical body.  But I swear I do not know much music in trend as I've told here how boring I am.  I only listen to praise and worship songs, plus some classical, guitar & celtic inspiration(which I burned from my sis-in-law), and other music for relaxation.  


What were your best and worst subjects in school or college?
 Math & Stat were my worst nightmares back in school!  I couldn't tell you how many times I failed Math or I would sink here in my chair. :D  My best would be English, Literature, & French(which I tried so hard not to forget, making my son ask 'why do speak like that?').;)  


If you were a star of a reality show, what would its title be: My Turn, My Time or Queen For The Day?
 I would fancy being the Queen For The Day, Queen of the Royal Family for that matter.  I wonder how it feels to loiter in Buckingham Palace, eating superb gourmet food where you have servants even assisting while you sit!








Photocredits:

2 comments:

  1. I love The Wizard of Oz!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to learn French but I never found the time. Me + my friends are planning to enroll in a class, but the ALL had a better plan for me, he wanted me to become a mum, oh well, maybe I can still learn to speak French, with my son, too! ^_^

    thanks for joining, i am getting an error the last i visited that I failed to leave a comment. It is nice to know you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete